Founded in 2008, the Massachusetts Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc. (the "MA Forum") is a collegial group of New England lawyers practicing trust & estate planning &/or administration, elder law, asset protection planning, taxation, or business planning.
Members enhance professional competence via educational programming in substantive law & practice management & development, based on a shared value system of noncompetition & the belief that "a rising tide lifts all ships."
Members enjoy regular opportunities for networking & brainstorming issues important to our clients & to our practices. Members arrange & participate in informal topical study groups, collaborative document review and improvement, & informal mentoring & resource-sharing. The resulting mutual respect & admiration & gratitude of this group of peers form the basis of quality, long time friendships, both personal & professional.
Additional Membership Benefits Include:
- Eligibility to vote for the Board of Directors who set the programming & priorities & direction for the group throughout the year
- FREE half day quarterly meeting attendance
- Priority attendance for sold-out meetings
- Discounted tuition to attend our annual full day meeting
- Access to the Forum’s closed social media groups
Any attorney who subscribes to the above-described belief system & promises to uphold & adhere to the standards of the group as a whole, & who is licensed to practice law under the jurisdiction of any state in the United States; & who is a member of WealthCounsel LLC, or one of its affiliates, may apply for membership in the MA Forum.